Tuesday 7 February 2012

Sunny South Africa

I am finally in sunny SA.... and nearly home!

WHOOP  WHOOP!!

My plan is to lazily drive down the coast to Cape Town.  I should be arriving at the V&A Waterfront (clock tower) Wednesday afternoon.

This is an open invitation to come join me for a couple long cold beers and some bubbly stuff.  I'll be showing off my new beard, come and have a look.

I will update blog about Namibia in a few days.  Just need some time to write.


Lastly since I am nearly home I expect all off you to click that paypal button.  Remember : donate recklessly to the charity...


4 comments:

  1. Well done Henry! You did it (last lap)!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jy het belowe jy stop in George

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations, old friend... you made it home just in time for your birthday!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi exсellent blog! Dоes running а blog ѕuch аs this take а lοt οf work?
    I've no knowledge of computer programming however I had been hoping to start my own blog in the near future. Anyhow, should you have any ideas or techniques for new blog owners please share. I understand this is off topic however I simply had to ask. Thanks!

    my website ... how to flip cars for profit at an auction

    ReplyDelete