Thursday 1 September 2011

Blog Going Live

I'm about to send the blog details out to everyone.  Please read and pass on to people who would be interested. And donate to the charity!!!  (Any bugs or gremlins please let me know) Sorry for taking so long, but it has been a manic.  I had the last three weeks off from work, thought it would give me enough time to leisurely finish my last bit off planning and give me some time to chill out and prepare for the journey ahead.  Was not the case.  Every day was filled with a long list of things to do, and never ending admin.  Amazing that admin can keep you so busy.  I have not had the time to sit down and think about what I want to achieve or get out off the journey, but am sure hours and hours alone on a bike will quickly remedy that.

I am leaving tomorrow morning.  Not much left to do. Bike had quick service this morning.  Last packet arrived  couple minutes ago.  Few last things to buy this afternoon. And then the BIG PACK starts.  I have to try and fit most things on my poor bike.  Am sure a lot of my essential items will have to stay.  It's going to be lethal. Fingers crossed I don't have to leave to much behind.

5 comments:

  1. Good luck with your adventure. will miss you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. These guys did the same trip ... to late to get some advice? Look them up on Facebook: "Stiffs Trip UK2SA". You can also search: Shaun Stevenson. Him and his friend Radek did it in 2008. Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Op Kalarahi.com kan jy Die kartonengel van Francois Hugo bestel. Hy beskryf 'n motorfiets trip deur Afrika en besin oor die sin van die lewe! Snr

    ReplyDelete