Wednesday 14 September 2011

Hurry up and wait... II

Mauritania visa .... Check.  Whoop whoop.
Tyres....   Tyres? What tyres?

I can only laugh about the on going tyre saga.  On Monday DHL promised me they would be here on Wednesday.  Went there today and they are still exactly where they where on Monday. This is not worth the trouble, and its time to move from Rabat.

Mali offer a same day visa service here in Rabat, quickest in Africa.  Going to hand in my application first thing in the morning.  Then try and divert the tyres to Marrakesh.  Pick up my passport in the afternoon and then head off for my long awaited loop around Morocco.  Hopefully when I arrive in Marrakesh in a few days my tyres will be waiting there.  (Sounds familiar.  Have I said that before?)

FINGERS CROSSED!!!

3 comments:

  1. Fingers crossed, indeed. Hopefully DHL will figure out their thing in time to get you your stuff. Great updates... keep'em coming.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Go Tarzan! What happened to your safety button?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fake Henri said...
    Guys, sorry about being so slack with spot tracker. Will be more vigilant when I hit the road again tomorrow.

    ReplyDelete